The event is targeting everyone who wants to enjoy a competition or two in good spirit with colleagues from Linköping, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Germany.
The disciplines to compete wihtin are:
* Table tennis
* Boule (yes, everyone can do Boule!)
* Mountain bike
* Floor ball (3 person/team)
* Trail running
* Beach volleyball (New!)
There will be a common bus from Linköping Friday afternoon the 21st. Hotel and food for two days will be provided, as well as a gala dinner after the competitions on Saturday evening. The bus will return to Linköping on Sunday morning.
The price is heavily sponsored by Ericsson centrally, so you only need to pay 900 SEK for the whole weekend (travel, food, party, hotel Fri-Sun all included).
More about Kviberg is found here: http://www.kvibergspark.com/verksamhetslistan .
Last date for preliminary signing up is 19th June with the possibility to do adjustments until late 29th August.
Payment is due 29th August.
Don’t hesitate – Sign up by sending a mail to: Henrik Lindkvist
It is winter season and EACIF can proudly present “VIP-cards 2017-18” for cross country skiing on Vreta SkiCenter. This means that when bringing one of the cards, you can go cross-country skiing for free on the following ski trails:
– One active reservation per member at a given time. It’s not allowed to book several dates at the same time.
– Exception to the following rule: Non-booked cards after 16:00 the day before can be booked by someone who has already booked a card.
– Booked cards shall be back at Ericsson no later than 08:00 the next day.
– During weekends you are free to arrange your own handover of the VIP-cards yourselves to the following colleague, possibly without the need to return the cards to E-son Friday or Saturday evening.
The person bringing the card from the E-son premises is as always responsible for the card being back in place at Ericsson.
In co-operation with Korpen, we offer effective workouts three lunches a week in Ericsson’s gym. It is suitable for all, whether you are young or old, woman or man, as well as fit or just ready to get fit.
This offer can be combined with Korpen’sCollegium classes.
Free try-out weeks 34 and 35!
Read more here on how to book seats and how to buy memberships.