Don’t miss the big Happening in Linköping the 1st June!
Collect and submit your team of five using http://blodomloppet.se/vara-lopp/linkoping/ before 12th May.
Mix a team with colleagues doing the 5 km jogging, walking or 10 km running.
If you don’t have any team you’re free to contact me *before* signing on the web and I will divide you into teams. And you will get some picnic time with your colleagues 🙂
You need to pay your fee by yourselves, since EACIF is not able to sponsor.
However, EAC IF will have a tent at Blodomloppet also this year for enjoying your picnic or leaving bags. The tent will have someone from EACIF checking your stuff during all evening.
Välkomna till EAC IF årsmöte den 8 febr kl 16.30 – 18.00.
Dagordning, (finns i stadgarna)
- Verksamhetsberättelse 2016,
- Resultat- och balansräkning,
- Valberedningens förslag (presenteras på mötet)
- Förslag på budget 2017 (presenteras på mötet)
- Inkomna motioner (presenteras på mötet)
Motioner skall vara inne senast 8 januari
Welcome to sign up for the enjoyable “Ericssonmästerskapen i skidor 2017” 2/2 – 5/2!
The event is targeting everyone who wants to enjoy three days in the swedish mountains with colleagues from Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Germany during winter and do sking at some kind of level. No need for any special skills 🙂
All info is available in the Swedish invitation: EsonChampionships_Idre_2017
The cost includes everything except daily food:
1100:- per person including travel, living and Saturday night party for those not needing any alpine ski card.
1700:- per person for those needing also an alipne ski card(3 days).
- Drop a mail with your interrest (no firm signing) to participate to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will make preliminary plans regarding e.g. buses easier!
- Drop a mail with your *firm* signing to email@example.com the latest 18/12
Please include wanted participation (sports and class) and additional info, e.g. “I want to live with my friends X, Y and Z…. in an appartment”.
Free classes at Ericsson premises:
- Korpen classes weeks 34 and 35
- Yoga one free trial weeks 34 and 35
Book here (starting from seven days in advance of each class).
Korpen Collegium also has free classes during week 35.
This year’s Göteborgsvarv was part of the Ericsson championships in half marathon.
Please find the results here: Results_EriM_Halvmarathon2016
Very good of you all participating, reaching the goal and setting personal records!
A special recognition to Robert Wingren who reached second place in H21 with his impressive time of 1.22.17!
Application for Göteborgsvarvet and Stockholm Marathon 2017 will open shortly in ‘Ericsson for Me’.
See: Mina förmåner / Hälsa / Motionslopp
Sign up in this way to benefit from the sponsorship from Ericsson and your “health account”. Note: Do it ASAP since there are lower prices right now!
* Stockholm Marathon until 12 June, Ericsson champioships.
* Göteborgsvarvet until 30 June
And you have not forgotten to sign up for EACIF for 2016, have you?
Free classes at Ericsson premises (book here):
- Korpen classes week 2 and 3
- Yoga one free trial week 2 and 3
Other free classes: