It is winter season and EACIF can proudly present “VIP-cards 2018-19” for cross country skiing.
This year the news is that there is 3 cards for Vreta SkiCenter and 1 card available for Sya Skidstadion. This means that when bringing one of the cards, you can go cross-country skiing for free on the following ski trails:
- Vreta Kloster Golf Course (using one of the Vreta cards)
- Vreta loop (using one of the Vreta cards)
- Olstorp (using one of the Vreta cards)
- Sya Skidstadion (using the Sya card)
The VIP-cards are booked online at: http://eacif.se/skidbokning/
Please book the card for the wanted track (Vreta or Sya).
The VIP-cards are placed in the KB-building at the old reception, next to the golf-cards.
Check out the trials at http://www.skidspar.se/ostergotland/linkoping/vreta-skicenter or https://www.skidspar.se/ostergotland/mjolby/sya-skidstadion. Scroll down for the track status!
The tracks are already opened for skiing as of 13th of December.
The card booking rules are the following:
A card can be used by one person per day.
– The cards are to be used for members of EACIF.
– One active reservation per member at a given time. It’s not allowed to book several dates at the same time.
– Exception to the following rule: Non-booked cards after 16:00 the day before can be booked by someone who has already booked a card.
– Booked cards shall be back at Ericsson no later than 08:00 the next day.
– During weekends you are free to arrange your own handover of the VIP-cards yourselves to the following colleague, possibly without the need to return the cards to E-son Friday or Saturday evening.
The person bringing the card from the E-son premises is as always responsible for the card being back in place at Ericsson.
/EACIF through Henrik Lindkvist