Also this winter season EACIF have a few “VIP-cards” on Vreta SkiCenter. This means that we can go cross-country skiing for free on the following ski trails:
- Vreta Kloster Golf Course
- Vreta loop
Check them out at e.g. http://www.skidspar.se/ostergotland/linkoping/vreta-skicenter , scroll down for the track status!
The VIP-cards are booked online at: http://eacif.se/skidbokning/
The VIP-cards are placed in the KB-building at the old reception, next to the golf-cards.
The rules are:
A card can be used by one person per day.
– The cards are for members of EACIF.
– One active reservation per member at a time. It’s not allowed to book several dates at the same time.
– Non-booked cards after 16:00 the day before can be booked by someone who has already booked a card.
– Booked cards shall be back at Ericsson no later than 08:00 the next day.
– During weekends you are free to arrange your own handover of the VIP-cards yourselves to the following colleague, possibly without the need to return the cards to E-son Friday or Saturday evening. But the ones bringing the card from the E-son premises is as always responsible for the card being back in place at Ericsson.